Our client is a 30 year old consultancy, specialists in providing quantitative project controls for the largest and most complex projects in Australia and around the world, covering IT, mining, construction, oil, gas, rail and infrastructure. Their services include program planning, management and reporting,dispute resolution, remediation and project recovery, whilst project scheduling and control is their bread and butter.
Due to business growth, and a strong market, they are looking to bolster their leadership stocks by hiring a Senior Consultant. This person will bring expert level scheduling skills (P6, MSP or both), expert client and stakeholder management capabilities as well as business development and team management and leadership strengths.
This role would suit a technical expert ready to take their next career step. They value their people highly, and offer a fantastic close knit and supportive culture, rare in consulting.
If you can travel, that is great, and if you are security cleared or eligible for security clearance then that is a bonus too.
The key deliverables of the Senior Consultant are:
- Implement the Job Plan
- Responsible for Junior staff working on specific projects
- Responsible for checking all documents issued within the project to ensure factual correctness and acceptable levels are maintained
- Ensure quality procedures are followed
To be considred for this role, the following are essntial:
- Experience equivalent to ACEA Engineer Level 3 or 4
- Ability to prepare complex design and construction and rollout programmes
- accreditation in project standards
- Experience in multiple project lifecycle stages (eg. initiation, planning, execution, close out)
- Certified Practising Project Manager
- Excellent leadership skills
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" button now.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTProgram Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW