Senior Project Manager, Sydney CBD, Data Migration, Application Integration
- Immediate Start
- 6 Month Contract
- CBD Location
Seeking an accomplished Senior Project Manager to join a highly respected Agile Project Delivery team in an exciting phase of growth.
This large and renowned Financial Service organisation is seeking an accomplished Senior Project Manager to join a highly respected Agile Project Delivery team in an exciting phase of growth. The project will be looking at a large data migration and application interface.
Reporting to the Program Delivery Manager, this role will suit a commercially ''switched-on'' Project Manager with a proven track record of end-to-end delivery and superb stakeholder management skills.
In this role you will:
- Provide outstanding project management expertise through managing project activities, impediments and communications for a large key project.
- Provide effective and efficient status and financial reporting of projects through this organisation's project, program and portfolio governance structure.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and help set up and drive delivery of a new technology offering.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4+ years' experience as an Agile Project Manager, managing business and customer facing cross-functional projects with a technology focus.
- Financial Service background is highly desirable (although not essential)
- Previous experience working with data migration & applications interfacing projects
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Proven track record working with Waterfall-based project management methodologies.
- Strong experience partnering with and managing external vendors/suppliers to deliver project solutions.
- Experience working in a project management office structure and familiarity with traditional project management tools (MS Project, JIRA etc.).
- Strong problem solving capability - challenging the status quo whilst balancing risk with opportunity.
- Developed diversity in management and leadership style, thinking and behaviours - engaging and motivating project teams, working closely with project stakeholders.
- Taken ownership and demonstrated commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
Do you have a strong mix of the above skills? If so, please get in touch ASAP - this is an urgent role and I am currently shortlisting! Seeking qualified candidates.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175571.
Reference Number: 200175571_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC