Senior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)
- Perm role to work from home & client site (within CBD), Good pay rates
- Web and .NET Developer skills fullstack
- Azure and Cloud technologies
Are you a passionate consultant & technologist with senior experience of .NET development who can embrace Agile working practices across MS stack.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning company involved in product development with some exciting initiatives in the pipeline.
As a Senior Developer you will utilise your exceptional .Net and Agile skills and join a team of Developers who are passionate and committed to developing exceptional products for a broad range of clients.
This company is a Microsoft partner who offer a range of employee incentives including work from home as an example.
To be successful in securing this opportunity you will need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent experience designing, building and maintaining solutions using the full Microsoft stack;
- Previous experience using relevant technologies within Cloud, Azure;
- Experience analysing customer needs, and designing and building solutions;
- Proven success in managing and developing end to end large, complex enterprise solutions;
- Ideally a background in professional services organisation or consultancy experience; and
- The ability to think strategic and commercially in line with client needs.
You should possess tertiary qualifications and certifications, and an excellent knowledge and understanding of emerging technologies.
Your technical focus as well as your ability to work as part of a development team will ensure your success in this position. As the company aspire to employ the best possible candidates the recruitment process has multiple stages, including a technical test.
The team currently comprises 15 developers and there are multiple positions available.
Opportunity to work from home and /or client site as required - you will need to be based in Brisbane.
Candidates who join this company will be establishing a rewarding career for the future with an exceptional employer. Don't delay, apply today!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Maria Russ on 07 3339 5609. Please quote our job reference number: 200172986.
Reference Number: 200172986_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPSitecore Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther