- Immediate Start
- 3 Months Contract with possibility to extend
- Digital Transformation and Integration experience
Looking for Project Manager with Digital transformation and Integration experience.
Looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for Digital transformation. Initial stage of the project involves the implementation of a selected platform and toolsets, conducting strategic proofs of concept and aligned with priorities, possibly some initial tactical solution.
- Provide end to end project management for the implementation of the Hybrid Integration projects to meet stakeholder requirements.
- Enable transition from project to production support of both technical and business teams.
- Actively manage the tasks and activities around migration, technical configuration and roll out of the identified solutions.
- Identify risks and manage treatment plans to ensure project objectives are met.
- Project reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including the Project Steering Committee and Project Management Committee.
- Manage project plan and reporting, ensuring project governance standards are met including production of project artefacts.
- Assist with liaison between business, non-technical resources and vendors.
- Provide guidance and leadership in co-ordinating the project team.
- Ability to lead and take an agile approach to change management
- Strong ability to understand and support the business process management, improvement and design process
- Analytical skills to align business strategy to people strategy
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of active Project Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in digital transformation project delivery involving integration services.
- Demonstrated experience using Prince2 methodology and/or other established project management frameworks.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Certified Project Manager (Prince2, PMP etc.)
- Project management experience with contemporary integration platforms/services
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects involving cloud based and/or SaaS/PaaS environments
- Clusters- eg Microsoft and Veritas
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200175555.
Reference Number: 200175555_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPSitecore Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther