Security Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Security Expert to provide technical knowledge and assistance within our Security Operations team.
- 3 month contract initially
- Potential to go perm
- Fun, maturing environment, be a driving force in the companies security development
- Network Security
- Security Incident Ticket resolution
- Environment audit and remediation in accordance with change management processes, of security operations infrastructure. Activities would include but are not limited to:
- Is the device or system backed up? If not remediate.
- Is the device or system monitored? If not remediate.
- Do we know where the device or system is located? Which rack, or VMware cluster, host etc. Document this if unknown.
- Is the device or system under a support agreement, is the vendor info up to date? If so update vendor details and contact information.
- Is the device or system in compliance with our security policies. If not remediate
- Does the device or system have all our current security agents deployed, integrated and configured? If not remediate.
- Is the device or system following best practices? If not provide recommendations to improve.
- Is the device or system running the latest version? If not provide procedure to upgrade.
- Network Security and Firewalls
- Automation / Orchestration experience
- Application Whitelisting deployment and policy
- Enterprise Antivirus management and deployment
- Operating system fundamentals in *nix and windows
- Enterprise backup experience
- Enterprise performance and availability monitoring
- Log analytics solution, dash boarding and metrics
- SIEM solution knowledge and experience
- Enterprise vulnerability scanning experience
- Scripting and coding knowledge highly preferable
- Experience working with outsourced vendors
- Change management and ticket system experience
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTFull stack DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTHosting/Virtualisation ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Developer - API: C# .Net Developer | FinTech | APIOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- CCOffice Administrator - TelcoVIC
- CCTest Lead - AgileQLD
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTLead Java DeveloperOther
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Business Analyst x 4NSW
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce CRM Scrum Product OwnerOther