- CBD Location
- Strong Win 10 Deployment exp
- great work environment
Fantastic Job opportunity for a Program Director in Windows 10 Deployment to join one of the largest government sector .
A large Government sector is seeking an experienced Program Director experienced in Windows 10 Deployment to lead, direct, evaluate and manage the large program activities.
- This role will carefully plan, direct, evaluate and manage the deployment activities
- Establish effective project management practices to improve project efficiencies, manage risk & minimize business impact (scope, budget, resource, risk management etc.) across the portfolio
- Ensures the outsourced Vendor delivers to contractual obligations and ensures that both technical and business outcomes are successful and meet the needs of the diverse stakeholder group across the Cluster. The Program Director is responsible for the resolution of any disputes, or escalation if the resolution is not possible.
- Assures appropriate levels of due diligence and data gathering occur to allow for full validation of information and assumptions used in solution and proposal development. This includes such actions as client interviews, site visits, business process reviews, and other methods as appropriate.
- Good Win 10 deployment experience
- Demonstrated experience within the large-scale corporate business or programs and extensive background in the delivery of large programs.
- Excellent knowledge of the impact to Business and IT operating models, processes, and people in relation to the introduction of change
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175477.
Reference Number: 200175477_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- FTITIL Problem Manager - Team LeadACT
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD