Site Support Officer - FIFO - Cape Preston
- FIFO 2/1 Cape Preston
- Immediate start
- Level 1-2 support
Join a leading IT services provider as a Site Support Officer doing FIFO to Cape Preston starting ASAPr.
We have a new opportunity for a Site Support Officer to join our Client's busy project in Cape Preston on FIFO basis.
As a successul candidate you will be representing IS on site acting as a first point of contact for all staff and contractors.
- Support and assist the Superintendent, Service Management and Service Management team in daily and weekly tasks, activities, and other requests
- Maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders to solve site related issues and activities
- Manage Service Desk tickets, planning and prioritising systematically to minimise backlog and ensure operational efficiency
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Proficient knowledge in desktop support, computer hardware, software systems/ programs and computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft technologies as applied in the network; including MS back office products and Active Directory
- Technical knowledge of wireless communication technologies (3G/4G/FM/RF etc)
- Technical knowledge of CISCO devices
- Technical knowledge of Virtual Technologies
- Sound knowledge of Fibre and CAT5/6 networking standards, topology and troubleshooting techniques
Please note you also need a Manual Driving License in order to secure this position.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered then apply now. Please include your CV with a covering letter addressing the selection criteria above.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200175496.
Reference Number: 200175496_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a mechanical keyboard with backlit Cherry Brown switches for $55
- How to set up Android Auto in any car
- How to create an AR Emoji and more on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTC++/Python DeveloperACT
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA