Business Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)
- 6 month contract with potential for extension
- Sydney CBD Location
- Work with a major banking organisation
Seeking a Junior to Mid-level BA with Infrastructure/Network/Cloud project experience for a 6-month initial contract on-site w/ a retail bank
Seeking a junior to mid-level Business Analyst with experience working on projects in the infrastructure, network, cloud and midrange space for a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension to work onsite at a major retail banking company in the Sydney CBD. You will have strong communication skills as well as exceptional stakeholder management skills to work with a variety of business units.
To be successful in this role the candidate will have:
- Experience building relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to document processes and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to ensure delivery of projects
- 3 or more years' experience working as a Business Analyst
Please note, applicants must have Australian work rights in order to be considered for this role and only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175432.
Reference Number: 200175432_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- FTSQL Infrastructure Engineer / DBAOther
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTProject Manager SAP Project DeliveryOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC