Graduate Recruiter - Large Blue Chip client
Our client is seeking an experienced Graduate Recruiter/Talent Aquisition Specialist to join the career centre team in Sydney CBD. The team is responsible for sourcing the best talent for the company.
- Working in a strong recruitment team that specialises in IT technical, Sales and Marketing roles
- Online application and Resume screening
- Facilitating of candidate Psychometric testing - if applicable
- Assessing video interviews in accordance with the CARE/STAR methodology. Providing relevant and constructive coaching and feedback enabling candidates to present them self's in the best light possible.
- Strategically selecting candidates to attend Assessment Centres and Final interviews.
- Hold candidate care in the highest regard
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and compliance to processes
- Planning (core team) and facilitation of final interview days (FID's) and Assessment Centres (AC's)
- Completing all administrative tasks required at each stage of the process. Effective time management allowing for forward planning and preparation. Ensure up to date and accurate documentation of all recruitment or Program related data or information.
- Reference & compliance checking in accordance with company and BU specific regulations and requirements.
- Replying to & investigating issues and queries aligned to your allocated Stream(s)
- Attending careers fairs
- Involvement in strategic sourcing (core team)
- Gain a sound understanding of designated business Units to ensure best practice recruitment.
- Assist with elements of project planning and reporting where required.
- Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence to Graduate Lead.
- Adopting a positive and flexible approach to change, seeking opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems.
- Continuously looking for ways to develop, improve and apply new skills and knowledge.
- Identify opportunities for, and/or to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process.
- Has exposure to bulk or volume recruitment
- 12 week contract with a chance of extension
- Will be starting on the 14th of March 2018
- A team player
- Can source the best people and has a sense of urgency
- Must have strong admin and customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience managing a high volume of roles
- Open to Holiday Working Visa-holders
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTIT Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- CCGIS AnalystWA
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Program OfficerQLD
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- TPSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | $971/dayQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Developer - Funds Management Product: C# .Net DeveloperOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA