Senior Project Coordinator, Project Delivery
About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As a Senior Project Coordinator with strong administration and project management delivery and project process skills to provide support to the Head of the portfolio and the project streams while working closely with the EPMO group.
You will develop and deliver project plans, schedules, budgets, program reporting, continuous improvement and costings to ensure the portfolio is being delivered and within the PMO Project Governance framework, whilst working alongside and supporting the program head.
- Experience as a Program Coordinator or Senior Project Coordinator with at least 5 years' experience working in large projects or program environments
- Ideally you will have some Project Management experience (although this will not be a PM role)
- Must have worked in a complex Infrastructure program environment
- Experience in a Project Delivery environment, ability to manage Project Health Checks
- Outstanding knowledge of project delivery processes and reporting methods
- Exceptional skills in reporting, continuous improvement and financials
- Strong project tools experience Project Server or Project Hub
- Sound knowledge of project management principles and their application in a Program environment
- Capability to build compelling relationships across a variety of stakeholders
- Capacity to produce high quality work
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and to meet deadlines within short time frames whilst managing competing priorities
- Experience in Project Governance and Methodology frameworks, including PMBoK or Prince2
- Coordinate key project activities as directed by the Program Manager or Director
- Prepare project development and delivery documentation,
- Develop high-level programs and strategies
- Monitor of all stages of the development into the delivery of the project.
- Prepare project and program reports from multiple sources
- Assist in the collection and maintenance of project-related metrics
- Managing project health checks
- Develop Project and Program reporting
- Build strong relationships with EPMO Group, Program and Project Managers
- Work with project server tools
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes soon
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCInfrastructure System Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Co-ordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Technical WriterOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Support AnalystOther
- TPUser Experience DesignerACT
- TPAO6 IT Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCProject ManagerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SydneyOther
- TPTechnical Support ResourceVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTDatabase AdministratorOther
- FTTechnical LeadQLD