Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Automation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBD
- This is a 3 month initial contract with view to a permanent position thereafter
- Hours are 2-10pm, 5 days a week on rotation, desk to be covered 7 days a week
- You should have experience as a Developer or Technical Business Analyst
Large Financial Services Company is seeking 2-3 Automation & Robotics Support Analysts to monitor, troubleshoot & fix bots running in production envr.
Automation and Robotics is the workforce of the future, but it still requires humans to keep it running. In this role you will be monitoring, troubleshooting and fixing bots that unexpectedly stop working. As an Automation & Robotics Support Analyst (Process Controller) you will be responsible for ensuring maximum uptime.
One of Australia's largest Financial Services companies is currently seeking 3 contract resources for initial 3 month contracts, with the potential to go permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most mature Robotics teams in Australia.
The desk will be covered 7 days a week between the hours of 2pm and 10pm; however each contractor will only be required to work 5 days a week on rotation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform daily monitoring of automated processes in production environment
- Optimise the allocation of the virtual workforce in response to demand peaks for all processes
- Contribute to library of business rules and re-useable assets, knowledge, business processes, competencies and practices
- Identify and recommend strategies and solutions to enhance processes to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and present appropriate recommendations to senior management and stakeholders
- Support the execution of the business strategy
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years experience as a Developer or Technical Business Analyst
- Proven ability to engage with stakeholders across business and technology domains
- Solve problems and triage business and system exceptions using your strong analytical skills
- Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills. Possess an inquiring, problem solving mind-set with attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to interpret complex scenarios and provide clear and simple recommendations
- Experience documenting requirements, use-case, process engineering and process improvement
- Practical experience in Agile methodologies
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175430.
Reference Number: 200175430_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT