.Net Integration Senior Developer
- Be Part Of Major Technology Transformation Projects
- Work With The Latest Technology Across Virtualisation, Mobility And Cloud
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCESSFUL
Currently looking for a .Net Integration Senior Developer for a wide program of work, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, Australian Citizen, CBD
We are currently looking to engage a .Net Integration Senior Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for building a single technical platform to collect data, improve processes and deliver better tools for data sharing and analytics.
As the .Net Integration Senior Developer, you will have strong technical and development skills in Microsoft .NET web service and integration technologies.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with strong banking and finance background and must be an Australian Citizen to clear the security check.
- Developing, delivering and deploying middleware solutions using C#, ASP.NET and WebAPI
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, collaborating with others on user requirements, solution design and project planning and delivery.
- Ensuring that development, coding, privacy and security standards are adhered to.
- Following up on issues until they are closed off and solutions delivered.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology is desirable.
- Technical specialist knowledge in C#, ASP .NET and WebAPI.
- Technical specialist knowledge in XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON and WSDL.
- Technical specialist knowledge in service oriented architecture (SOA) and experience designing, developing, and deploying web services.
- Extensive experience in one or more Enterprise Service Bus platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS and MS SQL server.
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology and agile development, including the use of agile management tools such as TFS, GIT, Octopus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to clearly communicate technical details to business
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCCESFUL
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200174952.
Reference Number: 200174952_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCWindows Platform SpecialistNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Project DeliveryOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- CCWebmethods DeveloperVIC
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther