Medication Management Support - Permanent
- Pharmacy Qualified
- Permanent Opportunity with career growth opportunities
- Great organisation with competitive remuneration
Leading Global IT Outsourcing & Health Solution giant needs the expertise of an experienced Hospital Pharmacy IT Support Specialist in Brisbane CBD
Our client, A Global Market Leader in IT Outsourcing & Health software solutions is looking for an experienced Medication Management Support Specialist to work clients that have the Hospital Pharmacy / Medication management solutions implemented.
This highly dynamic role will suit a person who is Pharmacy Qualified and has experience working within the Hospital Pharmacy environment that would like the opportunity to move into the Health IT solutions industry.
Ideally, this person will have a strong ability to engage all business units, stakeholders, solution development teams as well as clients who have this software. Its a customer facing role covering customers in the QLD region.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will engage the customer (Hospitals etc) to determine current system work flows so that appropriate solution can be presented to the customer.
- You will assist the customer with training on the software as well as assist the customer through implementation and upgrades of the system.
- You will liaise with technology partners to deliver joint solutions to customers.
- Involved in testing of Pharmacy and medication management solutions releases.
- Liaise between the development and the support areas of the organisation to deliver timely solutions and product releases to customers.
- provide 3rd level support to the customer across the product quite.
- Training, Implementation and Configuration of the solution.
- Generate and maintain product documentation for the suite of products.
Essential Skills & knowledge:
- 8+ years' experience in the following:
- Hospital medications management / Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Supporting Clinical or Medications Management applications in the health sector
- Providing functional support for healthcare IT systems
- ITIL certification
- Degree in Health Information Management and/or Information Technology
- Healthcare degree
- Current AHPRA Pharmacist registration or similar
- Understanding of interfacing and HL7 messaging
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200173286.
Reference Number: 200173286_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTalend Integration DeveloperOther
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCService ManagerVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationVIC
- FTSenior Project Managers (Multiple roles)Other
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- CCIntegration EngineerVIC
- FTQA EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagersACT
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- FT3rd Level Network and Systems AdministratorNSW