A market leader in the cloud-based CRM space is looking for a Data Analyst to join the team. This is a start-up environment backed by a Global organisation where the employees are excited to come to work every day. They offer flexibility and a great work life balance.
The Data Analyst will play an important role in the success of new client and product implementations. It is paramount that you work well within a team as day to day you will be working with Business Analysts, Project Managers and clients at all levels of the company.
You will take charge of the APAC region in this fast paced, deadline driven environment. You must be able to work well independently while being supported by your global team.
Day to day duties:
- Developing and executing ETL packages to migrate data from various formats (Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, flat files, etc.) to the database architecture in MS SQL Server
- Developing complex, optimised T-SQL scripts for reporting in live environments
- Performing ad hoc data updates
- Analysing foreign data sets
- 2+ years of writing queries, stored procedures, views and other database design work in MS SQL Server
- ETL data development experience
- Experience in client facing roles
- Ability to work self-directed and as part of a team on projects of varying size
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company about to embark on a rapid growth path in the Asia Pacific region. For more information, please APPLY now.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rochelle Taylor
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a mechanical keyboard with backlit Cherry Brown switches for $55
- How to set up Android Auto in any car
- How to create an AR Emoji and more on the Samsung Galaxy S9
- 3SIXT Studio True Wireless Earbuds: Budget Buds
- Google announces new AFL and NRL integrations for Home and Assistant
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTC++/Python DeveloperACT
- FTFrontend Developer - Angular4/FirebaseNSW
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPService Now Developer/AdministratorQLD
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management Technical DesignerNSW
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTEAI Developer / Integration DeveloperOther
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA