Software Media Applications Specialist
This role will be part of the Media Software Development team that is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining software used by media products and networks.
You will be responsible for design, development lead, maintenance and support of media applications.
Your key daily responsibilities:
- Agile, Lean and Design Thinking Processes
- Requirement Analysis
- Developing Micro servers
- Working closely with the Media Products Team
- Creating the Apps for Software Media Products.
- Developing back end for Free to air TV
- Working on personalised TV apps
- Media Product Background (could be a start up or large complex enterprise background)
- Design software architectures using common patterns
- Product managers
- Writing stories
- Working well within a team
- Able to write stories
Apply Now with your CV in WORD format
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM)QLD
- TPChange Management OfficerQLD
- FTOffice CoordinatorOther
- TPChange and Training Manager - TRIMQLD
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTServer EngineerSA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Intelligence AnalystNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- TPSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther