Junior-Mid Level Release Manager
- Reputable/Global organization
- ASAP Start - 6 month contract
- CBD Location
You be joining a global organization for a long-term contract based in Brisbane, starting ASAP!
Looking for a Junior-Mid Level Release Manager for a contract role starting ASAP!
In this role you will be managing, planning, scheduling and controlling a software build through different stages and environments; including involvement in testing and deploying software releases with DevOps.
- Create and maintain multiple test environments, ensuring that these environments are properly setup, configured, and available for each project as scheduled
- Build and maintain deployment tools
- Solve operational problems with a software engineer mindset
- Manage, deploy and support multiple concurrent releases through various test environments
- Trace complex build problems, release issues and environment issues in a multi-component environment
- Maintain environment release information across multiple lab environments such as software and configuration baseline version. Maintains build and release procedures, release branches, dependencies, and notification lists
- Participate in Change Management processes
- Proactively identify, recommend and implement process and other improvements
Key Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of system and software Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies, Test Management tools, Continuous development and build tools and techniques
- Experience with DevOps and automation of deploying applications and services in the cloud
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills including ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to facilitate or independently research application issues
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Possess high level of organizational skill and keen attention to detail
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200175380.
Reference Number: 200175380_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPUX UI DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Finance TransformationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- FTGRC and Security Project ManagerOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTIAM DevOps EngineerOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTLead Consultant AIXOther