Network Operator - Order Support Centre
We are looking to hire an experienced Network Operator - Order Support Centre in Melbourne to work on a leading edge technology program for one of our premier clients
You key responsibilties in this role will include
- Responsible for the resolution of customer enquiries in relation to fulfillment of customer orders for the clients network.
- The role will involve working with a number of groups including the Customer Support Centre (CSC), Workflow Management, Operations Managers and Wholesale / Retail Service Provider Customer Provisioning teams to ensure that orders and all other interactions from clients customers are fulfilled within Clients internal and external Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and are of a high quality.
- The delivery of high volumes of customer services
- Activation and testing of Ethernet services
- Configuration of customers services on multi-vendor networks
- Use of Automated workflows in a Service Delivery environment
- Exposure to telecomtechnologies such as FTTH/ FTTN, VDSL, etc.
- Experience in network element configuration and troubleshooting.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Neha Bajaj
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Insights ConsultantOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTGraduate Recruiter - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration EngineerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator l PMONSW
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCOracle Financial Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC