Technical Lead Unix
We are looking to hire an experienced Technical Lead Unix for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Deep hands on knowledge on AIX/Redhat-Linux/HP-UX
- PCS/VERITAS/ServiceGuard Cluster implementation, Administration, troubleshooting and Monitoring
- LDAP Administration/configuration
- OS Patch deployment
- HP/Dell/Redhat Vendor co-ordination
- Firmware Patch Administration
- Boot Disk Mirroring
- Satellite and ignite server setup knowledge
- OS Performance tuning & management
- Hardware Upgrade, OS Upgrade
- Knowledge on VMware (Vblock/VXrack basic VM administration)
- analyses core files
- Kernel Tuning and Patching
- Kernel Recovery & Troubleshooting
- H/W Crash Analysis
- OS Crash Dump Analysis
- Capacity planning
- OS & Software Depot Management
- Volume manger administration (LVM &FS)
- Log file analysis
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM)QLD
- TPChange Management OfficerQLD
- FTOffice CoordinatorOther
- TPChange and Training Manager - TRIMQLD
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTServer EngineerSA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Intelligence AnalystNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- TPSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther