We are looking to hire an experienced Incident Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives
The Incident Manager is responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and carries out the corresponding reporting
- Drive P1 P2's end to end with help of technical support team in line with customer IM process.
- He represents the first stage of escalation for Incidents, should these not be resolvable within the agreed Service Levels.
- Performs the administrative tasks necessary to support activities within a process
- Ensure that activities within a process are being performed at a high level of quality and that it meets its associated Service Level Agreements or Operational Level Agreements
- Responsible for assigning incidents within a group or division
- Responsible for communicating with the process manager. Directly works with Tier 1 Support to ensure proper recording of incidents
- Determines if an incident needs to be escalated according to priority and severity of issue.
- Ensure that Incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved and that service is restored
- Participate in Incident review following major Incidents
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents
- Point of contact for all Major Incidents
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Incident Management" and carries out the respective reporting procedure.
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Coordinates activities for High and Critical Incidents, P1/P2 process
- Contact Service Delivery Manager to discuss details of the rejected Escalation
- Central Communication point for Major Incidents managed by their organization
- Respond to user escalations and engage functional escalation and service delivery management as required
- Responsible for escalating Incidents and User Service Requests within their organization
- Participate in incident management meetings
- Provide incident report to problem management
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCData Analyst =QLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Solutions Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPChange Manager | Finance System ImplementationQLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTHR Coordinator - $28phOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCMicrosoft Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCFront End Developer, North Sydney, UI knowledge, ReactJS, Adobe ManagementNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Project ManagerOther
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA