About the role
A large national organisation based in the CBD is looking for a Domain Architect with ServiceNow or any service management architecture tools to join their large Architecture practice for an initial six-month contract. In this role you will be responsible for providing Architectural Leadership within a number of technology platform domain(s). The focus is on developing, or maintaining, a particularized architecture relevant to the domains in line with the overarching enterprise architectural principles and methods.
The successful candidate must have
- Strong Background in IT Service Management solutions design and in-depth technical knowledge in IT service Management disciplines in particular IT Service Support & IT
- Experience in Architecting Service Management solutions in large scale enterprises playing key architecture roles
- Experience in with working with business to understand business drivers and desired strategic, tactical and operational outcomes
- Ability to build architecture solutions around Service Catalogue, Service Orchestration, Service Automations, Discovery & Service Mapping, IT asset Management, Service Management Integrations, IT operations Analytics, Monitoring & Alerting
- Significant experience of designing solutions that operates on the major platforms & Service providers like ServiceNow, BMC, Splunk, AppDynamics, Redhat, CA
- Experience around Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile Framework, SIAM, "As a Service" Models & Hybrid Cloud Operating Models and Multi Supplier Engagements
- Prepare overall architecture for ITSM implementations with ability to lead initiatives and solutions including providing general direction to less experienced architects and other staff
- Ability to engage and work with product vendors & service providers to maintain knowledge and up to date on vendor roadmaps and capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify issues across the broader IT community
- Working Knowledge Business, Application, Data & Infrastructure Architectures
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements
- Ability to estimate effort for Service Management and Service Transitions projects and providing inputs in to the business case
- TOGAF 9.1/9.2 Certified
- ITIL Certifications - Practitioner to Expert level.
- Previous experience in a similar support role working with the above technologies
- Tertiary Qualification in a relevant subject
- Previous experience supporting Financial applications will be an advantage in this role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Priya Kucham
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FTIntegration Analyst - Axway/APIVIC
- TPAPS 6 Web DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Ticketing Support - Office365 / ExchangeOther
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM) - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC