Android Developer - 6 Month Contract
Market leading Fintech are seeking a strong Senior Android Developer to deliver exciting new mobile experiences.
This is an initial 6 month contract with possibility of extension!
Join an expert team of Android specialists and play a pivotal role in coding projects from beginning to end.
Build a high profile app from the ground up!
You must be comfortable working in complex technical situations and have the skills to come into the role and hit the ground running. You need to be ready to think fast, take risks and collaborate with other team members- in addition to share and discuss ideas both technically and in terms of process.
Additionally, you will:
- Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks
- Deliver solutions across a range of technologies and platforms- web interaction and working alongside iOS coders
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business- from stakeholders and Project Mangers to Technical Services and Asset Specialists
- Keep records via JIRA and GitHub
- Experience in using JSON and RESTful services for applications
- Making significant design decisions and recognise where changes need to be made
This is a thriving team environment and the successful candidate will also be an excellent communicator able to thrive in a collaborative environment. If you would like to develop a flair for meaningful and fun animation then bring your ideas along.
Please include examples of current / past apps on Google Play / App store in your application
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jayd Venters
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCWindows Platform SpecialistNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Project DeliveryOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- CCWebmethods DeveloperVIC
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther