IT Cloud Engineer
- Must have- Continuous integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Must Have- Linux DevOps experience
- Contract role and Location- CBD
A Government sector is looking for an IT Cloud Engineer/ DevOps Engineer to join their Team.
Great opportunity for an experienced IT Cloud Engineer/ DevOps Engineer to join a top-tier government organization.You will be working with a cross-functional team to research, procure and deliver those technology enablers. Much of what will be delivered will be used by software delivery teams and product squads and you will also be required to assist with uptake, mentoring and coaching.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
Should possess a sound understanding DevOps and Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) principles and a strong background in cloud infrastructures like AWS or Azure.
- Strong Linux DevOps experience
- A keenness to continuously grow and learn
- Experience in AWS, such as CloudFormation, automated deployment, S3, Amazon ElasticSearch Service, DynamoDB, Lamdba or similar
- Experience in CI/CD toolsets, such as Jenkins/ Bamboo/TeamCity, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Selenium ICS/Protractor or similar
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, CI/CD etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD.
- An understanding of Microservices architectures and supporting technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to collaborate, delegate, facilitate, and negotiate as needed
- Ability to work in an Agile team to deliver reusable high-quality cloud automation in a responsive manner.
- Ability to research and critique various cloud-enabled technologies and tools that are complimentary with DevOps.
- Ability to consistently apply test driven development and behaviour driven development methodologies.
- Ability to write technical design documents.
- Ability to coach and mentor teams with an uptake of DevOps enabled tools, technologies and platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications, computing industry/business certifications or substantial equivalent experience in the information technology industry.
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200175241.
Reference Number: 200175241_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPUX UI DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Finance TransformationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- FTGRC and Security Project ManagerOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTIAM DevOps EngineerOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTLead Consultant AIXOther