- Immediate Start
- 6 Months contract, with the potential to extend
- To be able to work effectively on Core Java, Unit test and Spring Framework
We are looking for Portal developer to join a well-regarded team on a contract.
Fantastic Opportunity has arisen for an Portal Developer to join well-regarded team on a 6 months contract basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver high quality, scalable, performant and maintainable code.
- Develop new business features
- Enhance current functionalities
- Improve performance
- Cover the deliverables with unit test and functional UI test
- Fix production defect
- Deploy to production
Skills desired for the role:
- Strong in Core Java
- Good in Unit Test (JUnit)
- Strong Spring Framework
- Have strong Spring MVC / Spring Boot experience
- Have strong Hibernate experience
- HTML / CSS
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200175301.
Reference Number: 200175301_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHFC Network EngineerOther
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- FTIntegration Analyst - Axway/APIVIC
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSAP ABAP (CRM)/ UI5 DevelopersOther
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTITIL Problem Manager - Team LeadACT
- CCXamarin .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPSenior Software DeveloperSA