Knowledge Analyst (Digital Content)
- Content, Digital Marketing Analytic
- Customer Channels
- Top innovator
Fantastic opportunity skilled, digital savvy Knowledge Analyst to join this top tier Market leader. Initial 6-month contract, Sydney
Fantastic opportunity skilled, digital savvy Knowledge Analyst to join this top tier Market leader.
You will be accountable for the knowledge needs across Customer Channels; Sales and Customer Operations
This is a diverse role which requires strong business acumen and capability to manage knowledge throughout the business and digital content governance.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in Knowledge Management environment
• Project Management experience
• Previous experience with understanding of digital portals, system design, collaboration, discussion forums, intranet management, content management, information design, blogs, tagging, web analytics, social networking, content retention
• Content Management experience
• Degree in Information Architecture, Knowledge Management, Computer Science or related Project management preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong negotiation skills and ability to influence at all levels
Apply today to be considered! Any queries please give Coral a shout; email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200175140.
Reference Number: 200175140_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- FTSQL Infrastructure Engineer / DBAOther
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTProject Manager SAP Project DeliveryOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC