Business Analyst- Continuous Improvemen/Productivity Specialist
Business Analyst The role:
You will be responsible for leading and driving Lean thinking and problem solving within one of Australia's leading Insurance companies. The intent of the role is to increase internal capability for continuous improvement and uplift productivity to help increase customer experience, improve employee engagement and reduce total controllable costs.
You will coach, mentor and engage key stakeholders at all levels to ensure cross functional excellence and delivery of tangible business benefits. You will be able to work independently and consult with business leaders to formulate and define creative and sustainable solutions using rigorous methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma and Human Centred Design.
- Coach and embed Continuous Improvement as a critical part of existing productivity and people agility programs.
- Establish coaching and capability productivity programs for senior leaders to establish a companywide continuous improvement framework and culture.
- Deliver external expertise via the application of Lean Six Sigma approaches in support of increased customer value and the medium-to-long-term cost out objectives.
- Undertake horizon scanning for productivity trends that could positively impact the business and facilitate their potential introduction.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Productivity team to assist with meeting broader productivity goals and solve problems, supported by observation and measurement that reflect customer value.
- Measure what matters to customers to lock in improvements that align to business goals.
- Share knowledge and business insights with peers across the company.
- Develop an environment of continual learning that delivers customer value.
- Coach all levels of leadership on how to deliver greater customer value through utilising and enhancing the company's continuous improvement capability.
- Assist the business with uplifting continuous improvement capability within their areas - specifically relating to the production and delivery of productivity roadmaps.
- Be seen as a role model of Continuous Improvement skills, principles and techniques to drive outcomes.
- Build support for, and belief in the value of Continuous Improvement thinking in our people.
- Develop all supporting training materials (including quick reference guides, checklists, etc to ensure successful implementation and adoption of improvement initiatives) and facilitate training as required.
Skills & Experience
- Strong teaching, coaching and workshop facilitation capability.
- Experience in a consultancy role with internal stakeholders will be highly regarded.
- Strong effective and efficient problem-solving skills. Lean Six Sigma experience or qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to produce clear and concise documents and presentations.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt with a reputable body that required application of methodology on 1 significant project.
- At least 5 years' experience in business/process improvement in Lean Six Sigma projects that delivered tangible financial benefits greater than $20k.
- Proven experience in influencing, leading and managing process improvement.
- Emotional maturity, highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, resilient, proactive & goal orientated.
- Experience driving continuous improvement culture and acting as a change agent within an organisation by leading others.
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives through creating great customer journeys.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- FTITIL Problem Manager - Team LeadACT
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD