Our Client delivers IT Services, Business and Technology Consulting, IT Outsourcing and System Integration services & solutions. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable clients to leverage Information Technology in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs.
In this position, you will be deployed on site at one of the company's key clients who are a leader in the telco domain.
Your New Role
- Focus on developing software applications that are usable, robust and scalable, and that meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- Analyse requirements and collaboratively designs solutions that meet requirements
- Document technical designs to enable stakeholders to review and endorse solutions being implemented
- Ensure that developed software meets the business aims of the company and its customers.
- Good knowledge in C# .NET Framework
- Good knowledge in any one of the native mobile application development (Android/iOS)
- Good knowledge in WPF concepts
- Good knowledge in Xamarin.Forms and Xamarin.Native application development
- Good Knowledge of OOPS Concepts
- Bluetooth BLE - Stack.
- Good experience communicating for web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP)
- Experience with MVVM, MVC framework(s).
- Experience with Multi-threading, Task Parallel Library (TPL).
- Good knowledge of UI design principles (Android and iOS)
- Experience publishing app in either Google Play Store or Apples App Store
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTSenior SAP IS-Retail LeadOther
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- CCField Technician - Windows/ Office 365 EnvironmentVIC
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- CCLSS Black Belt ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPProject Manager. Business Process TransformationNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTIT Support - Level 3NSW
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager - Infrastructure ProjectsNSW
- FTEAM SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager / ArchitectVIC
- FTStakeholder Engagement Lead x2 (Land Access)Other
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CC.Net Integration Senior DeveloperNSW
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW