Senior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / Logisitics
- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** ASAP start **
- >>> Melbourne CBD location <<<
* Initial 12 Month Contract * A vibrant digital team is seeking experienced BAs with Supply Chain & Logistics focused experience !! MULTIPLE ROLES !!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A vibrant IT & Digital Solutions team with hundreds of user groups will provide a stimulating environment for an experience Business Analyst!
Looking to expand the team, multiple positions are available for BAs with Supply Chain experience and BAs with Logistics experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will use your deep experience in Supply Chain and/or Logistics processes, with desirable experience of Retail environments, to provide end-2-end Business Analysis.
Deliver Retail Supply Chain capability enhancements that will uplift Consumer & Small Business customer experience over the next three years.
- Work together with the Business Consultancy teams to lead and guide business stakeholders to manage ideas from concept through to solution design
- Support the development of the retail capability
- Proactively support and assist the business with identifying, shaping and assessing the feasibility of ideas.
- Define solution direction and engage the relevant Platform and Delivery teams to ensure end to end delivery.
- Document business processes that are referenced and updated as part of enhancements.
- Establish networking and successful alignment of key stakeholders from Retail, Supply Chain, Digital and Products team.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain capability
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated experience working in a technical environment (dealing with technical stakeholders)
- Ability to navigate and manage complex organisational environments
- MS Office incl. MS Project skills are essential
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail System, Omni-channel Enablement, retail supply chain processes, systems and terminology
- Enterprise Logistics Order Management application or system experience would be a huge advantage
- Experience of micro-services architecture, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service and end-user computing
- Retail industry experience preferred
- Understanding of data formats such as XML, JSON etc.
- Telco experience adventageous
- MS SharePoint skills (desirable)
**Due to the fast turn-around for this role, only progressing candidates will be contacted**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200174910.
Reference Number: 200174910_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCWindows Platform SpecialistNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Project DeliveryOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- CCWebmethods DeveloperVIC
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther