Technical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)
- Software Product Development Company
- Permanent role, asap start!
- Previous Business rules, payments experience is a must!
Fantastic Permanent opportunity, QA Analyst, Fin tech product dev company, Melbourne CBD location, asap start!
My Client, a Software solutions provider based in Melbourne City, is rapidly expanding its QA team. This software company offers Credit Risk Decisioning solutions to a broad Enterprise eCommerce client base.
Who are you?
You are an experienced Technical Quality Analyst with a demonstrated track record, passionate in delivering high quality business rules to support transactional processing combined with strong demonstrated experience in integrated applications testing, data and payment?
The Decision Engine provides automated real-time analysis to make informed, responsible decisions to facilitate the customer purchasing process.
Your responsibilities will comprise of and not be limited to:
- 3+ years of strong demonstrated experience in integrated applications testing, data and payment (mandatory)
- Extensive quality control (testing) experience in payment, data and business rules and the drive for continuous quality improvement (mandatory)
- Experience with various automated testing methodologies esp JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium and Gatling
- Being hands-on in all aspects of testing, including manual execution, to facilitate change and capability uplift for all test types, including functional, non-functional, security and compliance. You'll also have proven
experience in developing test automation
- Prior experience in advocating and adopting an automation first approach by utilizing existing test automation frameworks and pro-actively making suggestions for continuous improvement, to ensure consistent delivery
Preparing & executing manual test cases, raise defects and provide regular testing status reports
- Strong technical and testing knowledge in data, business rules and payment, proven quality assurance experience
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment where Test Driven Development (TDD) methods are employed
- Familiarity with agile tracking tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Working closely with Product Managers, Support Engineers, Software Developers to identify, prioritize and resolve issues
- Ensuring test transparencies by encouraging peer review of test scenarios for accuracy, completeness, and traceability to business requirements
- Championing test automation continuous improvement, providing advice on tests that should be automated as part of the delivery lifecycle, and appropriate test automation tools to enhance the overall testing strategy
- Interacting with the Development team to ensure information systems adequately address business needs
- Communication and Stakeholder relationship building skills are an essential component of this role
- Experience in testing in payment area will be well regarded
- Desired technical analysis skills include: Bash/ Unix, Postman/ Curl, SQL / Cypher, Graph Database, Jenkins, Splunk
If you answered yes to the above, we need to chat!
Apply now by sending you CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200173722.
Reference Number: 200173722_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD
- FTAccount Manager-Multiple RolesSA
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTAPS5 Project OfficerACT
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTInternal Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- FTITIL Problem Manager - Team LeadACT
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD