- 12 months contract
- Perth CBD based
- Immediate start
A unique opportunity for a Solution Architect with strong technical background to work for reputable company on various exciting projects.
We have a fantastic opportunity with one of Oil & Gas clients. They are currently in the market looking for a Solution Architect to join their team. It's an initial 12 month contract which has been unheard of in the Perth market over the last few years.
Our client is looking for someone with a broad technical background with in the application space. They have multiple projects this year where they need someone who has a mix of business analysis skill in regards to process mapping and requirements gathering.
- Act as a key contact between IT and the business
- Consult with the business to define and document business problems and objectives
- Consult with various business stakeholders to gather, document, validate and obtain approval of functional and non-functional requirements
- Assist the business to evaluate existing and new systems as solutions to meet requirements
- Work with solution providers obtain proposals and cost estimates
- Produce high-level solution designs in conjunction with the IT infrastructure team and solution providers
- with strong understanding of current technologies and platforms
- with very strong requirements gathering skills
- with good solution design and integration design skills
- with strong oral and written communication skills, good presentation skills
- with sound business and financial acumen
- capable of working on multiple initiatives at once
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment working on some new exciting projects. It's not a role for a classical Solution Architect, as the role encompasses BA and PM work as well.
If you want to more please call for a confidential conversation Nik Stojanov on 6151 1702.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200175237.
Reference Number: 200175237_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Insights ConsultantOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTGraduate Recruiter - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration EngineerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator l PMONSW
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCOracle Financial Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC