Attend meeting and workshops to understand new initiatives that are going to use Customer MDM or can be potential source for Customer MDM at Optus implemented using Informatica multi-domain MDM V10.0.
Suggest methods of integration and come up with high level solution design for onboarding of new systems to the Customer MDM in Informatica Multi-domain MDM platform
Conduct meeting and workshops to evangelize the high level solution for various pending items as part of get well of Customer MDM program.
Guide team and provide technical inputs to the team for coding of the solution on Informatica MDM including IDD , Informatica ETL and guidance on web service development .
Review the Detailed solution design that team comes up with for implementation of the new CR's or projects
Review the Test Operation Management document and provide feedback for Customer MDM related projects.
Conduct estimations of various Change Requests and new projects related to Customer MDM.
Come up with thought leadership for possible improvements in non-functional parameters like performance , scalability and reliability and suggest methods for improving data accuracy
Further streamline the data- governance activities
Look at possible alternatives to realize better monetization of Customer MDM data and achieve better returns for overall Customer MDM investments.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - RFTVIC
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCOffice365 ProPlus SpecialistNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- CCTalend Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCData Migration lead - Energy and GasVIC
- FTProject Co-ordinatorNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT