Service Asset & Configuration Manager
- ** Dynamic role **
- >>> Appealing Office Location <<<
- ! Permanent Opportunity !
!! PERMANENT ROLE !! Join a leading Australian IT-based Professional Service Provider to act as the process subject matter expert for a new Client.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Based in an appealing North Ryde Sydney office, this Australian leading IT-based Professional Service Provider will create a stimulating working environment, very close to public transport and shops.
Working alongside some of the biggest businesses, this nimble company pride themselves on their values, offer fresh thinking and a chance to have a career advancing opportunity with the IT Management and Software Development Specialists.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The objective of this client-facing Service Asset and Configuration Manager role is to act as the process subject matter expert and provide ITIL aligned Service Asset Management and Configuration for a brand new client of theirs.
As a part of this permanent position, you will ensure that all groups that maintain the data and relationships for the service architecture they are responsible for, have done so with the level of integrity required.
Also performing the following functions as a part of this Service Asset Management and Configuration Processes position, however not limited to:
- Manages Software Asset, Hardware Asset & Configuration Life-cycles
- Implements the policy and standards, documenting and developing where necessary
- Evaluate existing processes and implementation and management of new/improved systems for efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure that the methods and processes are properly approved and communicated to staff before being implemented, this includes running process workshops
- Manages the principles, tools and processes and their implementation
- Assets are uniquely identified with naming conventions;
- Staff comply with identification standards for object types, environments, processes, lifecycles, documentation, versions, formats, baselines, releases and templates
- Process interfaces with change management, problem and incident management, release management, logistics, finance and administration functions
- Accurate population of the asset DB; manages the asset DB, central libraries and tools; ensures regular housekeeping of the asset DB
- Provides reports, including management reports
- Proactively proposes solutions to address identified business needs within the clients' business environment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of asset and configuration management within large Transmission and IP networks and related hardware/software.
- Sufficient understanding of technologies to be able to ensure that all assets are accounted for, their configurations recorded and audited and that the configuration standards are correctly adhered to.
- Time management and influencing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Detailed understanding of other ITIL methodologies
- Understanding of technical concepts and frameworks
- Outsourcing experience
To be considered for this fantastic and permanent opportunity within an organisation that really works closely with you to also further grow your knowledge and skills to assist you with career growth, please send your resume in "WORD FORMAT".
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200175199.
Reference Number: 200175199_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity SpecialistOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager-SCADANSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTSales ConsultantsSA
- CCProject Manager - Finance TransformationNSW
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Transition Project ManagerOther
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- FTProject Manager - Product & Value ChainOther
- FTSystems Engineer (Office 365 )Other
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTSenior Rail Project Manager, Fleet TransformationOther