Program Coordinator - Telco
- 06-month contract, large existing program of work!
- Immediate start preferred, hit the ground running!
- Must have previous experience administering and maintaining databases i.e. CRM
Program Coordinator required for an initial 06-month contract role with a large Australian Telco brand name! Join a large existing program of work!
Program Coordinator required for an initial 06-month contract based role with a large Australian Telco brand name!
- 06-month contract, large program of work!
- Immediate start preferred, hit the ground running!
- Great client, great location!
- Must have: previous experience administering and maintaining databases i.e. CRM/support systems
- Experience: in large-scale and fixed end date projects
- Experience: in extracting requirements from users and verify operational impacts for those requirements
We are looking for a talented professional to join an existing, friendly organisation, which is one of the largest brand names in Australia.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Training and supporting new platform users (e.g. external workers and subcontractors)
- Internal and external auditors use of this organisation's audit application
- Coaching Delivery Partner system administrators on system use and processes
- Resolving customer (define) queries across the board
- Triaging queries and issues to appropriate subject matter experts
- Involvement in root cause analysis on reoccurring issues
- Maintaining regular FAQ, related process and Q&A reviews
- Supporting our team with activities related to external stakeholder support
- Providing customer-centric insights to projects in development
- Identifying opportunities for enhancements to existing platforms and processes
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Project Officer/Coordinator experience in an enterprise based company, preferably Telco!
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders, Project Manager and Project team
- Understanding of the project management life-cycle, project deliverables, standard project tools, controls, quality standards and project methodologies
- Proven experience working with Agile environments
- MS Office, Excel and Project experience mandatory!
- A previous junior project coordinator, systems administrator or team assistant in a highly customer service orientated role
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bennett Sutton on 03 86804240. Please quote our job reference number: 200175224.
Reference Number: 200175224_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL&D ConsultantOther
- FTSolution Architect - DigitalVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTMurex DeveloperVIC
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Support EngineerNSW
- CCPega Developer / Consultant - Contract - IT ServicesNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!WA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTStorage Operations ManagerOther
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTSenior iOS Software EngineerOther
- FT.Net Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTData ScientistOther
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FT3rd Level Network and Systems AdministratorNSW