Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Job Description This is a golden opportunity for a "Gun" Senior Infrastructure Engineer to play a pivotal role in administering and supporting the Wintel and Infrastructure Services for the organisation. You will work on high profile projects and have a strong focus on continuous improvement through automation and orchestration.
Reporting to an impressive Manger and working in a high calibre team. The primary responsibilities are managing the full range of technologies within the Windows and Intel technology stacks including: Windows Server, Microsoft System Centre suite, Hyper-V, Intel Servers (Cisco UCS and Dell), Exchange, Azure products, VMware, Websense, Anti-Virus, RSA SecurID, Cyberark Password Vault and SharePoint. You will be an SME for Technical Support and consultation regarding infrastructure on projects as well as BAU support of systems and services.
Tertiary qualified, you will have significant Wintel Systems Engineering experience gained within a large corporate or enterprise environment. Extensive knowledge and experience in the Microsoft technology stack, particularly Windows server, Hyper-V, and the System Centre suite (Operations Manager, Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, and Orchestrator) is a prerequisite. You will be a well-rounded individual with a passion for Systems Engineering and thirst for adding value.
Apply now, or for a confidential conversation, please call Elton Kelly on 03 8080 7204.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Elton Kelly
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- CCIT Security AnalystACT
- FTUX & Research SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Financial Services | $880/dayQLD
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Account ManagerACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- TPWeb Content SpecialistACT
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTStorage Operations ManagerOther
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPContract ManagerACT
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- TPDelivery ManagerACT
- FTWireless Consulting EngineerNSW
- TPAgile Business Analyst | Federal Government | EL1QLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther