Excited by Big Data, Machine Learning and AI? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning and NLP techniques?
My client is developing state-of-the-art Machine Learning and NLP solutions and applying predictive technology to a wide spectrum of problems.
They are looking for a talented and experienced Machine Learning/Data Scientist who can apply innovative techniques to real-world problems. You will get to work in a team dedicated to advancing Machine Learning solutions and NLP and converting it to business-impacting solutions.
Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
- Analyse and extract relevant information from business data to help automate and optimize key processes
- Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
- An MS/PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. PhD strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of industry experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C++
- Experience using Scala, Spark and/or R
- Experience using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Happy to mentor junior team members and guide them on machine learning and data modelling applications
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Josh Whitehead
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- FTSQL Infrastructure Engineer / DBAOther
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- CCCommunications SpecialistNSW
- CCiOS Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTProject Manager SAP Project DeliveryOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- FTSAP HR & Workforce AnalystOther
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC