Full Stack Mobile/Java Developer
- Agile, UI, Mobile Apps, CI/CD, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
- Contract Up To June + Extension
- Melbourne CBD - $620 per day + super
Do you have a background in developing solid enterprise level solutions from database interaction to UI using Android & iOS mobile frameworks?
Experienced developers with a background in developing solid solutions from database interaction to UI using Android and iOS mobile frameworks are required to join a global consulting business who are going from strength to strength.
You will work with a high calibre team building large enterprise level scalable solutions that will support Australia's telecommunications industry.
To be successful in this role you will have at least 8 years' experience as a Full Stack Developer utilising the following:
- Develop solutions from database interaction to UI using Android and iOS mobile frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience working with teams that embrace Agile techniques and approaches to software delivery strong experience designing/implementing/interfacing with REST API
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools such as Docker, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Expertise in Java technologies such as; Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate and exposure to other Java libraries and frameworks.
- Expertise using multiple frameworks/libraries to build web applications such as ReactJS, Vue.js, Angular Platform, Redux or similar.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Eleanor Malinavitilevu on 07 33395625. Please quote our job reference number: 200175121.
Reference Number: 200175121_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCJunior - Mid Level ServiceNow ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support OfficerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationOther
- CCDynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- FTSecurity Clearances OfficerACT
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- FTApplication Delivery Manager - HealthcareQLD
- FTPeoplesoft HCM Application DeveloperACT
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTChange Manager OCMOther