Senior MS SQL Developer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Must Be Immediately Available To Be Successful
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCESSFUL
Currently looking for a Senior MS SQL Developer for a wide program of work, SQL, ETL, SSIS, Data Modelling, TFS
We are currently looking to engage a Senior MS SQL Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, as part of the project team, is to design, develop and implement the data migration of the existing BAU DB2 Data warehouse into the newly completed MS SQL Server data warehouse.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government expertise and banking experience.
- Integration of current Production systems into the newly built Data Warehouse
- Integration of the Regulatory system components with the newly built Data Warehouse
- Creation of technical documentation to support related support and development
- Extensive SQL Server / T-SQL development, triggers, stored procedures, SQL server full-text indexing experience
- Proven ETL development experience with Informatica and SSIS
- Visual Studio Data Tools in a source controlled environment (TFS, GIT etc)
- Proven data warehouse architecture knowledge including Data Modelling, Data vault, Scalability, MDM
- Knowledge of the Agile Methodology, Data Vault Methodology, DWH Testing Methodology (nice to Have)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175145.
Reference Number: 200175145_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project Manager - Wealth/BankingOther
- FTData Warehouse Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- CCWindows Platform SpecialistNSW
- TPJunior Business AnalystWA
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- FTIT SpecialistSA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Technical Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Project DeliveryOther
- FTData Centre Support Engineers (VMWare/ Windows Server)Other
- FTSenior Analyst - Enterprise Reference DataOther
- CCWebmethods DeveloperVIC
- TPJunior Network EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther