Cyber Security Analyst
About the company
This is an award winning ASX listed leading financial services provider for clients that include government, health and corporate sectors. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, employee engagement and are continuously looking to improve and grow. Our systems are modelled on the principles of Lean and Agile - reducing the processes that offer no value to our clients, and ensuring the flexibility to respond quickly to opportunities and challenges.
We have won several awards for Service Excellence and recently ranked in the top 50 Most Innovative Companies.
About the role
Join our dynamic, growing IT security team overseeing 22 companies and establish yourself as the key player in the day to day response to cyber security events raised by the company's SOC managed service provider. Bring your security knowledge and prior experience to support, develop and improve the organisation's triage, monitoring and resolution of security incidents.
- Work within the group's Security team to monitor security infrastructure and software for the purposes of triage and escalation of security events, incidents and requests.
- Coordinate and provide support for security incidents with the group's SOC managed service provider and contribute to investigation of potential threats to the organisation
- Coordinate and liaise with the group's Incident Response & Forensic services provider
- Develop, support, maintain and improve the cyber security incident response plan
- Open tickets on incidents and track to completion on the incident handling life cycle of multiple incidents
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues, emerging threats and trends
- Obtain a deep understanding of the group, its holdings, internal infrastructure and security systems to achieve optimal operational results for the business
- Accept accountability for own work, including timeliness, priority and quality of deliverables as defined by the Group Manager, Infrastructure and Security
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree preferred
- 2+ years post-qualification experience working in an incident triage and response capacity
- Experience working with log management, security monitoring and SIEM tools
- Knowledge of Cyber threat capabilities and technical capabilities to defend networks and systems
- Ability to interact well with others and facilitate different operational teams for event investigations
- Critical thinking, problem solving and high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to clearly and concisely document Cyber Security incident details and escalate appropriately when required
- GIAC and Microsoft certifications preferred and will be highly regarded
- Experience dealing with security and risk within a financial environment would be highly regarded
- Potential annual bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Social club - monthly, quarterly and yearly events
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Meg Geronimo
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Insights ConsultantOther
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTGraduate Recruiter - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration EngineerVIC
- FTProject Coordinator l PMONSW
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCOracle Financial Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCHR Coordinator - TelcoVIC