Business Process BA
Job Description My client, a century old financial services organisation are about to undertake a bank wide process improvement program of work.
The Business Process Analyst will assist with reviewing and analysing the organisations' business intentions, services, processes, and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
Demonstrated Business Process Analysis experience within a Banking & Financial Services or Insurance is essential.
- Work closely with the Process Lead and subject matter to identify and analyse core business processes
- Develop 'to be' business processes
- Develop detailed Business Process Design Specifications that includes identification of Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements.
- Maintain Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Establish a Process Governance Framework to ensure compliance
- Review Process Models
- Partners with key stakeholders to identify how changing business requirements can be delivered with existing solutions to ensure cost and time effective implementation of solutions
- Provides expert support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes to ensure continuity of service
- Facilitates strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes.
These are urgent requirements and we are recruiting now.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rochelle Taylor
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Manager - Infrastructure - Data CentreQLD
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- CCMaster SchedulerNSW
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCDigital ArchitectQLD
- FTIT Program ManagerOther
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- FTOracle SOA DeveloperOther
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint DeveloperWA
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCData Warehouse Project Manager - Start June 18QLD
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Sharepoint DeveloperOther