Immediate start for a Recruitment Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract to work onsite with this global IT solutions provider.
You will partner with the recruiting team by scheduling interviews with internal and external candidates, arranging travel accommodations and generating offer letters. This person will interact with all levels within the organization to execute the recruitment process, as well as support special projects.
- Schedule phone, onsite, and presentation interviews
- Create a high touch, "best in class" candidate experience
- Manage logistics for recruiting process, including travel arrangements and expense reimbursement
- Update candidate status in applicant tracking system
- Support additional projects within global executive recruiting team.
- Generate offer letters
- 2-3 plus years' experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
- BS/BA Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs)
- Detail and team--oriented
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and follow- through internally and externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience
- Comfortable in a fast- paced, high- growth, constantly changing environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPUX UI DesignerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Finance TransformationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- TPPurchasing Officer - SAPWA
- FTGRC and Security Project ManagerOther
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- CCDevops EngineerQLD
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / IntegratorQLD
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- TPPrincipal SAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- FTIAM DevOps EngineerOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- FTLead Consultant AIXOther