- Must have working rights in Australia
- Contract initially until end of June 2018
- 3+ years experience with SharePoint Development.
SharePoint Developer Resource needed for expanding IT services company, in Sydney. ASAP for a contract until the end of June 2018 initially
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in the Sydney area is looking for a SharePoint Developer with solid skills and experience with Sharepoint 2013 development and Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP)
- 3+ years professional SharePoint development experience
- Demonstrated experience providing advice on technical solutions
- Demonstrated experience with 2013
- Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP)
- Experience in configuring and developing solutions in SharePoint, 2013 and SharePoint Online
- Solid .NET experience including C#, ASP.NET, SQL, web services, and web based solutions
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to produce system documentation
- Undertake business analysis and solution architecture as required
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment or independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of Records Management concepts and SharePoint
- Experience in Sharepoint and 2013.
- Experience in Office 365.
- Proficient in .NET
- Experience in Front end Development with CSS and HTML5
- Confident communication and written skills essential.
- MS SharePoint 2010 .NET Framework (Version 3.5 onwards)
- ASP.Net & C#
- Web Development Experience Developing and Deploying Web applications
- Experience producing new Screens/Functions etc
- Implementation of technical solutions for MS SharePoint and .Net applications
If you have the experience above and would like to join a great organisation, please APPLY NOW
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200175007.
Reference Number: 200175007_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAutomation Developer - RPAQLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCHyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in SydneyNSW
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- FTSenior AEM ConsultantACT
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- TPBusiness Information SpecialistNSW
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCHFC Project Governance Officer - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTPaid Search StrategistOther
- FTTechnology StrategistNSW
- FTDigital Technical LeadQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther