Cisco Engineer - Perth based
- 6 month contract
- Perth based
- Immediate Interviews
CISCO Network Engineer | New Infrastructure Upgrade Project | Network Design, Implementation & Roll-out
Our client is looking for an experienced CISCO Network Engineer to join their team on an initial 6 months contract with view to extend.
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned engineer to take the next step in their career. Our client is looking for a Cisco engineer who can demonstrate a good technical knowledge and maybe has had a little exposure to some design work. Our client has won multiple new customers and is expanding their team. They are looking for multiple engineers to join who can potentially grow with them.
The role will ideally suit someone who has worked in professional or managed services sector. The role has a high level of autonomy and will require someone to travel to site. If you are looking for the opportunity to take the next step and break out from being a just an engineer this is the opportunity you've been looking for.
- Experience of project work
- High customer service skills
- Demonstrate solid Cisco skills routing, switching, batching etc
- Some low level design
- Voice Collaboration
This is great opportunity for someone to join a growing WA company. They are looking to offer an initial 6 month contract with the view to potentially offering a permanent position or extending. If you are interested please send in your cv for a confidential conversation.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200174402.
Reference Number: 200174402_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Linux System AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTMarketing Programs CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other