Senior Business Analyst (Insurance Projects)
- Initial 6 month contract, CBD based
- Snr BA required
- Insurance experience well regarded
Leading Insurance Organisation requires a Senior Business Analyst who has worked in General Insurance and/or Finance/Banking domains.
Tier 1 Insurance organisation requires a Senior Business Analyst to work in their busy project team.
You will come from a Banking/Finance and preferably a General Insurance background (though not essential) and work across a new Sales initiative.
There are a number of opportunities for BA's, including Consumer Credit Insurance, Data Segregation, Finance Systems (GL etc.) and Marketing/Branding.
As part of this role, you will be expected to fulfil the following duties:
- Be a true Senior BA, capable of engaging directly with senior stakeholders
- Capable of mobilising and leading workshops with senior leaders from the Business and Technology
- Self-sufficient, proactive approach to defining, performing and documenting discrete analysis tasks
- Primarily business and change focused analysis role, with some potential for IT/technical review required
- Advanced experience in defining and documenting complex business requirements
- Work within an Agile environment
To be successful for the role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 7 to 8 years Business Analysis experience
- Minimum 5 years Finance experience, including Insurance experience
- Outstanding Stakeholder management
- Contributed to least 2 Agile projects
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicola Mc Glinchey on 02 9464 5661. Please quote our job reference number: 200175044.
Reference Number: 200175044_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Linux System AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTMarketing Programs CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other