Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business System Analyst will undertake business analysis activities to identify, define and convert business requirements into strategic system designs for projects within the Program. The role works closely with varied stakeholders and the Program team to ensure effective delivery and support of services.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, undertake analysis of business processes, investigating operational requirements, problems and opportunities, and identifying alternate solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Assess feasibility and recommend new approaches to meet customer requirements, translating business requirements into system specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks. Provide input to business cases developed by more junior staff or by organisational units and to project documentation, including, but not limited to, Invitations to Offer and other procurement documentation.
- Prepare high level design documentation, liaising with other technical specialists across Enterprise Application Support to produce comprehensive applications/data designs across platforms.
- Provide senior technical advice, support and mentoring to other team members, acting as an escalation point for complex issues and facilitating the resolution in line with service delivery expectations. Maintain an in-depth knowledge of business processes and systems sufficient to provide expert advice on their application.
- Qualifications and training equivalent to a postgraduate degree in IT, business or related field, or significant progress towards such qualifications, and extensive relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Significant experience in business analysis and requirements gathering across enterprise-wide digital platforms including CRM, Marketing or Event Management, with the demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders and peers to gather requirements, conduct analysis, produce solution designs and prioritise delivery, in accordance with agreed service delivery expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to design IT solutions, undertaking business process modelling, and data and systems documentation in accordance with industry standards.
- Experience working within an agile development environment, and with software development lifecycle methodologies.
- Excellent written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to write clear and precise user and technical specifications.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively mentor and provide technical leadership to other team members and to communicate and negotiate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4B/26401 . Applications Close 08/02/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTOffice Manager / PAOther
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Operational ProjectsOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTPrinciple Health Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - Syd / MelbNSW
- FTAgile CoachOther
- TPData Migration Specialist - Collections 360QLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCAndroid Developer - SeniorVIC
- FTSenior Programme Specialist - TelcoOther
- CCAutomation Engineer/ Linux DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTProductivity Specialist (Black Belt level)Other
- FTFrontend Developer - URGENTOther
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTAEM/Jave DeveloperNSW
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Performance AnalystOther
- FTSenior BAOther
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- CCSecurity DesignerNSW