Lead Business Analyst - Senior Digital Consultant
Our Canberra based Client is seeking a Lead Business Analyst to join their team in a permanent role as a Senior Digital Consultant. Within this role you will be working on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people everyday.
In this role you can expect to work closely with Scrum Masters, UX Designers, Service Designers and Developers and use the latest industry standards and techniques to services that are engaging, efficient and effective.
- Identifying client organisation's strengths and weaknesses and suggesting areas of improvement.
- Developing digital specifications, through user stories, for client engagements.
- Generating innovative digital solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness, use existing information to its fullest potential.
- Driving operational excellence and innovation.
- Strong Agile Experience, with a minimum of 5 years working in an Agile environment
- Strong Leadership experience, with demonstrated experience in a lead role
- Some experience working across UX, business analysis, project delivery and consulting Experience working on a range of small to large projects
- Digital project lifecycle experience, including pre-sales support, technical consulting, solution design and project planning
- Ability to work quickly and effectively with internal teams to deliver high-quality outputs and deliverables
- A positive attitude and a thirst to learn more about user experience and solve problems for our clients
- Good conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem solving.
- Able to adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies to new uses.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kasey OHalloran
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- HTC's next-gen Vive Pro gets a price, and the original Vive gets a $100 price cut
- Create Excel reports from multiple spreadsheets with Multi-file Pivot Tables
- Intel's Alexis Bjorlin Explains Why Silicon Photonics Matter
- Kingdom Come - Deliverance review: Crusaders and Caveats
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTContract Obligations Manager - Telco - 2 year Max Term - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Checkpoint Security EngineerOther
- FTIntegration Analyst - Axway/APIVIC
- TPAPS 6 Web DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- FTSecurity, Risk and Compliance LeaderQLD
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Ticketing Support - Office365 / ExchangeOther
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM) - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC