Feature Team Lead - paying $725 per day
This role has been created to build and develop strong feature teams and empower them to deliver software that delivers customer benefits and to continually add value in everything they do!!
- Takes ownership of engineering deliverables of the team (Quality, Schedule, and Cost). Ensure the team deliverables don't exceed schedule and financial commitments
- Accountable for reviews and estimates provided by the team.
- Hands on role providing technical and thought leadership across the development team.
- Resolving complex issues and challenges with innovative solutions
- Management of a team resourcing and capability incl. Recruitment of team members
- Resource lifecycle management - performance, contracts, reviews, development planning, HS&W compliance, leave/timesheet approvals.
- Mentoring and development of team
- Leading, influencing and motivating staff, stakeholders and others in achievement of complex and sometime conflicting objectives
- Competent across software and system design
- Technologies incl
- Transport adapters i.e. MQ-Series, HTTP
- Databases: Oracle, SQL, MS Access, DB2
- Windows, Solaris, HP-Ux, AIX, Linux
- Specialist in the field of Application development.
- 5+ years as Senor Application/Software Development Leadership
- People Management and Leadership Experience.
- Telecom Experience is Must.
- Contribution to developing strategy and processes
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
Apply now with your CV in WORD
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Sharon Daly
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProduct Manager - SDN Network ServicesACT
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Multiple Roles - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer / Senior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther