Systems Administrator (AWS)
- Contract until EOFY with possible extension
- Bring AWS expertise to an organisation beginning to embrace the cloud
Our client is a reputable organisation in QLD known for its proactive, positive and community based culture. With the New Year upon us, they are now looking for a contractor to join a team of systems administrators that take care of the windows, web, and cloud servers for the organisation.
Your role will be primarily focused on Windows and cloud servers. Your cloud capability will be particularly used in this role, and this includes a key role in project work.
Cloud experience is a non-negotiable for this role, and AWS experience is preferred.
Your primary duties will be:
- Administration of AWS servers and implementation of AWS services
- Administration of Windows Server systems on premises and Cloud
- Monitoring of servers and services for proactive support
- Administration of a SQL Server database platform
- Administration of IIS Web Server environments
- Maintain currency in server infrastructure, OS and relevant supported software
- Hardware upgrades on server infrastructure (On premises & Cloud)
- Producing and maintaining quality systems documentation
- Communicate with clients giving advice on hosting solutions offered by the team.
- Provide timely and detailed oral/written advice as required on software, hardware and security matters.
You will demonstrate the following:
- Windows Server System Administration (minimum of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016 ), Windows Containers.
- Microsoft IIS Server Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration(SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012/SQL server 2016)
- PowerShell, VB Script, or other relevant scripting languages
- Patching skills
- Azure & AWS cloud server administration (AWS preferred)
- SCCM & SCOM usage
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 4A/19320.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Linux System AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTMarketing Programs CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other