Business Strategy Analyst - Financial Services - Based in Brisbane
- Join a well established financial industry leader
- Brisbane CBD location - 6 month contract with likely extension
- Experience working in a Agile environment with a Customer/Business focus
An exciting opportunity to join a large corporate sector co. & assist them implement a new organisational strategy in a variety of new projects.?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large corporate sector organisation and assist them implement a new organisational strategy through a variety of new projects and initiatives. The projects initially are not technology delivery, rather business strategy and revolve around application management, identity, data analytics and customer profiling. The role is pivotal to actively shape the early view of the business requirements development to feed in the in scope inclusions for foundation projects.
As an experienced Business Analyst you will work in a mature Agile environment and step into inflight projects to develop use cases and customer interaction scenarios that would reflect true marketplace customer experience. You will work with business stakeholders to prioritise interactions and scenarios and identify and map foundational capabilities.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively;
- Undertake customer requirements investigation, analysis and solution design in accordance with assigned initiatives and work;
- Lead the articulation of business strategic customer interactions and experience use cases, needs and the facilitation of business and system solutions;
- Lead the compilation and/or validation of system requirements and process documentation to ensure feasibility and traceability of requirements;
- Support the business stakeholders in identification of business benefit and value, tangible and intangible, for initiatives raised;
- Support the business in production of cost benefit analysis and or production of business case submissions;
- Play a key role in the development of functional documentation;
- Facilitate workshops and design sessions using Agile;
- Undertake a solution lead role as required including design, costing, co-ordination and specification activities;
- Participate in the development of design documents, design reviews and analysis of functional changes to systems;
- Act as relevant subject matter expert and representative of the team in various stakeholders' forums; and
- Communicate collaboratively throughout the design and costing process with technical stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Maria Russ on 07 3339 5609 or email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Maria Russ on 07 3339 5609. Please quote our job reference number: 200174338.
Reference Number: 200174338_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Final Fantasy XV adds Half-Life's star, Blizzard hosts a Warcraft III tourney
- Walmart has the Intel Core i7-8700K for just over $300 today
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Product MigrationOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Linux System AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Integration Lead DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Support and Implementation OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTMarketing Programs CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Solution ArchitectOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- FTNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other