Team / Process / Project Coordinator ? Telco ? 6 mth contract - Nth Syd
- Start Jan 2018 for a 6 month contract initially with possibility of extension
- Telecommunications / MS Office / Administration experience
- North Sydney based
Experienced Team Assistant / Process Coordinator with exp with MS Office needed to start in January - July initially. Process & Team support role.
This major telecommunications provider is looking for experienced Team / Process / Project Coordinator with great communication skills to join their North Sydney based team for an initial 6-month contract.
Reporting to the Operational Performance and Improvement Manager, as part of Network Operations
50% Team Coordination:
- Pro- actively managing and coordinating appointments, booking rooms, notifying attendees and coordinating materials
- Preparing complex correspondence, reports and presentation to a high quality
- Coordinate with Internal team to make travel booking (Domestic and International)
- Submit Expense reports
- Coordinating and reviewing all content that is presented to external customers
- General administrative tasks for the travel management, email management, filing, binding, and expense claims
50% Process Coordination:
- Maintaining systems and processes for effective operation of the function
- Organising and expediting the flow of work through the office and initiating any follow up actions
- Organising and maintaining files of correspondence and records and following up on pending matters
- Assist with the creation of process and work instructions along with supporting project managers requirements
- Candidate must have previous experience as a Team Assistant / Admin or Coordinator
- Candidate must have previous experience in process improvement / updating of processes, continuous improvement
- Both the admin and process improvement side are of equal importance to the team / role
- 2 years min experience in a similar role
- On the job learning provided, must have learning capability / ability to take direction as well as be self managed
- Telco experience not necessary, but would be a bonus in terms of understanding process improvements
- Must have stakeholder management, ability to work as a team and collaborate and excellent communications skills
- Experience in Microsoft office - Visio and PowerPoint, or similar process tool
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174261.
Reference Number: 200174261_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- FTSQL Developer / Data AnalystOther
- CCChange Communications Specialist l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSCCM Application Packager - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProduct Manager - SDN Network ServicesACT
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTIT Support OfficerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Multiple Roles - TelcoVIC
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer / Senior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTEnd-to-End Recruiter - TelecommunicationsOther