Project Manager - Senior Application Specialist - Healthcare
Queensland Health is seeking a Project Management with Senior Applications Specialist experience to enhance the performance of a large ICT solution. The successful candidate will provide broad solution functionality, configuration and issue resolution in the Cerner Millennium solutions of Powerchart, Clinical Documentation , Orders and results, Clinical Interfaces (HL7), Reporting and Cerner Command Language (CCL), Firstnet, Surginet, Pathology, Radnet and Scheduling.
This is a contract role running through until May 2021, located in Fortitude Valley.
- Provide broad solution knowledge to customers utilising the Cerner Millennium Product Suite, utilising ITIL practices of incident, problem, configuration, change and event management.
- Assist business units with requirements analysis and assisting them to understand the products, functionality and options available to suit their business needs.
- Deliver multiple, parallel projects ensuring project outcomes are achieved in line with business needs
- Ensure projects meet quality standards and comply with Queensland Health strategies and architecture
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the best practice guidelines and Queensland Health's formal project management (PM) approach
- Guide, lead and mentor team members and ensure stakeholders are informed and engaged
- Report on project resourcing, budget, performance, and trends and against project plans
- Supervise and coordinate specialised project team(s).
- Consults in the design, build, trouble-shooting, testing, documentation and implementation of the technical solutions
- Assist with defining and developing Test Strategies and Test Plan(s) within a requirements and risks based testing and assurance framework to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
- Ensure compliance and system security is not compromised and takes appropriate action to prevent and report any identified security issues/breaches.
- Has accountability for assigned tasks to completion.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge and expertise of technical specialisations and project management methodologies, through continuous learning opportunities.
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with relevant staff between Queensland Health and Cerner, to ensure appropriate escalation of issues and solution benefits.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders, including task status updates, change management documentation, technical advice, knowledge transfer and informal training.
- Fulfils responsibilities of this role in accordance with Queensland Health's core values, organisational security policies and procedures and actively safeguards corporate and client assets.
- Fulfil the responsibilities of this role in accordance with QPS values as outlined above.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in the design, publication, implementation, compliance and delivery of technical solutions to industry best practice frameworks for large scale, complex ICT programs, with a solid health care focus
- Demonstrated expertise and technical skills in the Cerner Millennium Product Suite, in particular Medications Anaesthetics Research Support (MARS).
- Proven experience in a medium scale Clinical ICT project management environment, preferably in the health care industry
- Proven ability to develop and manage one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, and facilitate the business change decision-making processes, and the planning and implementation of change.
- Understanding of appropriate project management methodologies (preferably PRINCE2), and an ability to promote and provide advice on the use of appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools
- Proven effective negotiation, consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment.
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring a small to medium sized team. (NHS: Leading change through people).
- Demonstrated ability in developing and promoting ITIL Service Management processes primarily incident / problem / test / change and configuration management.
- High level understanding and working knowledge of enterprise level applications.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure that service delivery meets agreed service levels in a customer focused ICT environment.
- Well developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19377. For a confidential discussion, please contact Kylie Graham on (07) 3258 8380. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBI Solution DesignerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTSolution Designer - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTTechnical BA/Scrum MasterOther
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTUnity DeveloperOther
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- TPCloud EngineerNSW
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTSitecore - Full Stack .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSAP Project ManagerQLD
- FTSAP HCM Lead - ECS.111, SAP HR PA/OMOther
- FTMarketing ExecutiveOther
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD