Senior Java Developer
- Permanent opportunity - Competitive annual salary on offer + bonus
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Seeking candidates experienced with Java8 within large scale environments
You will have experience developing large scale Java services and web user interfaces within highly distributed environments. Java8 & Spring4 required
About the Company
This organisation is global technology leader and innovator within the financial services industry. Your chance to work with this high performing and engaging development team. This company provides payment solutions for leading organisations across the globe and you will be part of the team developing these new and ground breaking products.
About the Role
As a Senior Java Developer you will work with a driven and engaged agile development team to ensure high-performing and highly available systems are delivered. This will include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
- Build commercial Java applications where system performance is critical
- Define requirements for new applications and customisations
- Produce innovative technical solutions
- Work with internal customers to ensure requirements meet business needs
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Work in an agile team and follow agile practices
- Proven experience building secure and highly available Java systems
- Prior experience working on transaction processing systems
- Experience delivering high distributed systems
- High level skills with relational databases
- Knowledge of security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS will be beneficial
- Proven experience producing innovative technical solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
- Prior banking/payments/e-commerce industry experience will be highly regarded
- Collaborative approach to working with team members
- A customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire for career progression
A passion for technology and innovation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200174806.
Reference Number: 200174806_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
- Ivacy VPN review: A competent VPN that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCPolicy OfficerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - Brisbane LocationVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaOther
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Solution Architect - TransformationOther
- FTPlatform DesignerOther
- FTSAP HR / ABAP ConsultantWA
- FTSAS DeveloperNSW
- CCPython DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- CCEnterprise Content Management (ECM) LeadWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTMessaging Engineer - Office365 experienceOther
- FTControl Systems SpecialistSA
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD